“Thanks so much for capturing every moment of our day. Better pictures than we could ever have imagined – you are a genius!”
Louise & Craig, Surrey.
Natural, contemporary and creative wedding photography by multi award winning Surrey wedding photographer: JENNY WILKINSON
If you are looking for a photographer that delivers beautiful, natural, unposed and creative images then you have found her! You will be in safe hands, I have been perfecting my art for over 15 years with old school professionalism combined with contemporary modern flair. Passion for wedding photography has won me National Wedding Photographer of the year and driven me to become a Craftsman of Wedding Photography – an exclusive group of less than 20 photographers in the UK. Have a peek at my work and give me a call and we can have a friendly chat about how we can work together to make magic happen.
- I have worked as a wedding photographer Surrey and Berkshire for 15 years
- I have photographed over 400 weddings
- My style is relaxed, natural and unposed
- I am the only wedding photographer in Surrey who has ‘Craftsman’ status
- Member of the Guild of Photographers and the Society of Wedding Photographers
- Multi award winning – National Wedding Photographer of the Year 2011
- You can also engage me for Portraiture: personal, business, family and commercial
My favourite wedding venues in Surrey, Berkshire and beyond
I get very excited about working in new venues as it feeds my creativity, however there are a few venues that I love to photograph time and time again. Top of my list is the gorgeous Monkey Island - apparently no actual monkeys live there but there are plenty of ducks and peacocks! Next is the breathtakingly beautiful Loseley Park - the house built in the reign of Elizabeth I, the gardens are ancient and are stunning all year round – a photographers dream! One of the venues I photograph the most is Sandhurst Military Academy in Camberley – breathtaking!